Windstorm Contractor Information
Asphalt Comp Shingle Installation in TDI Windstorm Zone
JDSI – TDI Windstorm Inspection Procedures
2. Provide the following:
– Your Company name
– Scope of Work
– Property Address (with city and zip code)
– Owner Name & Contact #’s
– Expected Start Date
– Any access issues to the property. Gated community or perimeter fenced area?
3. JDSI will provide WPI-1 to municipalities if necessary.
4. Please contact JDSI with any schedule delays or changes.
5. We are happy to answer windstorm questions directly from your clients.